Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Gender Neutral Thank You Cards


When I was pregnant, I knew that we'd get some new-baby gifts.  So, I whipped up these gender-neutral thank-you cards when I had a burst of nesting energy in the last weeks of my pregnancy.  Now that we know that BT is a boy, it's a little weird to think back to just a few months ago when we were guessing!

I wanted these to work whether we had a boy or girl, so I used red/yellow/brown for the colors. They were ready and waiting to be sent when I had the baby and couldn't do any crafting for a few months.  I also kept them really simple, with no ribbons, buttons, stitching that you usually see on homemade cards  It was nice being able to crank these out assembly-line style in under an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation--your comments make me happy!